Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer can be used as a high-performance water reducer and a cement dispersant for the concrete cement application. It is used extensively in bridges. tunnels. high-rise buildings.
Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer PCE Powder
High performance polycarboxylate concrete superplasticizer This is a powdery type of high performance polycarboxylate ultraplasticizer PCE. It was created using a new method. This product has an excellent comprehensive index and good dispersibility.
Because polycarboxylate SUPERplasticizer is mostly liquid, recent technology improvements have made it easier to mill polycarboxylate powder. Contrary to this, superplasticizer PCE in powder form provides great convenience, from transport to customer use. This is why powder polycarboxylate has become a popular development trend.
Concrete Superplasticizer Breaks the rules of production. The product is made using a thermal synthesis process and doesn't add isolation agent. The high-purity powder polycarboxylate supraplasticizer powder has the following characteristics: lower dosages, higher effective components, good slump retention, and reduced customer costs.
Other chemical and physical indicators of superplasticizer polycarboxylate PCE powder
The performance of superplasticizer polycarboxylate powder
Superplasticizer in Concrete - The dosage of polycarboxylateether superplasticizerpowder for concrete is 0.16-0.3% and the water reduction is >25%.
Concrete Superplasticizer Mixture does not contain toxic components. It is also non-polluting for the environment.
There is no chlorine and low alkali.
Application of Concrete Superplasticizer Additives Powder
Gravity leveling pad
Grate grouting is non-shrinkage
Rapid setting cement floor
Mixture of dry and wet concrete
Method of using polycarboxylate superplasticizer dust
1. Use superplasticizer in concrete. Adjust water consumption, sand rates, or other design parameters to find the right amount of water reduction.
2. PCE dust may be used for high-performance concretes, high strength concretes and large flow concretes.
Concrete above C50 must be chosen according to applicable technical specifications. A suitable mixing process should be identified and an amount of experimental data obtained.
Concrete must meet construction standards in terms of flow performance. The concrete strength should also have a surplus coefficient.
3. Superplasticizer may be combined with water to make concrete. This will produce a better result.
The safety and precautions for Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer powder
1. Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer is a weakly-alkaline solid. It's not toxic, corrosive or polluting to our environment. But it's not safe to eat. If it gets into the eye or body, you should wash it immediately with water. You should immediately treat any allergic reaction.
2. To avoid rain water from mixing with sundries, Polycarboxylate superplasticizer should be kept in a cardboard box lined with bags.
3. The shelf-life of Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Powder is 12 months.
Preservation and Packaging of Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Powder
Lined with plastic bags, paper plastic composite packaging