Russian crude oil shipments to Italian and Turkish ports rose to multi-week highs, suggesting that some southern European countries are quietly returning to the Russian oil market.
Specific figures show that Russian crude oil deliveries to Italian refineries rose to their highest level in seven weeks in the week to August 5, while shipments to Turkey reached the highest level in six weeks.
Separately, Spain received its first Urals this week since April, and Greece last week received its first shipments of crude from the Baltic Sea since February.
There are still four months to go before the EU sanctions on Rosneft come into effect. The recent increase in the flow of goods to several European countries has raised doubts about the implementation of the ban.
In addition to some southern European countries began to import Russian oil, Japan also reiterated that it will retain its stake in Russia's "Sakhalin 1" oil and gas project.
Last week, Russian President Putin signed an order banning personnel from "unfriendly" countries and regions, including Japan, from trading shares in Russian strategic projects, energy mining companies and some banks before the end of this year. It also mentioned the oil and gas project including "Sakhalin 1".
Because of the turbulent international situation, the supply and prices of many international bulk zinc oxide are still very uncertain.
1. ZnO is used as reinforcing agent and active agent in rubber or cable industry, as colorant and filler of white rubber, and as vulcanizing agent in neoprene rubber.
2. Zinc oxide for rubber is used to make high-speed wear-resistant rubber products, such as aircraft tires, radial tires for high-end cars, and so on.
3. Due to its good pigment properties, ZnO is widely used in the paint industry, especially antirust paint and primer, sometimes up to 30%, and the demand for zinc oxide in inorganic paint and latex paint is increasing day by day.
4. As a petroleum product additive, zinc oxide is an indispensable antioxidant, anti-corrosion and anti-wear multi-effect compound additive in lubricating oil, accounting for about 10-15% of the consumption of all kinds of additives.
5. It is widely used in the deep desulphurization and purification process of industrial feedstock gas and oil such as synthetic ammonia, methanol and hydrogen production.
6. The addition of zinc oxide to glass can increase transparency, brightness and resistance to tension deformation, reduce the coefficient of thermal expansion, and play a new role in optical glass, electric glass and low melting point glass.
7. In the electronic industry, zinc oxide is mainly used to manufacture the magnetic material ferrite of electronic structural components, which is used in TV sets, electrical communication devices, rheostat and so on.
8. In the ceramic industry, zinc oxide is widely used in the translucent glaze of brick and tile glaze and rough pottery and the transparent coarse post-glaze mature glaze of craft tableware. Can be used as flux, opacifying agent, crystallization agent, used in the production of diamond blue glaze can also be used as ceramic pigments.
9. In the plastic industry, zinc oxide used as ultraviolet stabilizer can improve the atmosphere resistance of polyethylene, and the zinc resin prepared by the reaction of resin acid and zinc oxide can be used to produce quick-drying oil. Many reactions of zinc, such as zinc chloride, zinc sulfide, Lithopone, zinc acetate, zinc chromium yellow, zinc nitrate, zinc borate, etc., are prepared by using zinc oxide as the basic raw material.
10. It can be used in varistor industry, lightning arrester industry and magnetic material industry.
11. It can be used as white pigment instead of titanium dioxide. At the same time, it has a certain degree of electrical conductivity, which can be used in situations where antistatic or conductivity is needed. It also has the efficacy of shielding ultraviolet light, anti-mildew and sterilization, and improves the performance of the coating containing carboxyl group resin. Can be used in container paint.
12. Used as a matrix for analytical reagents, reference reagents, fluorescent agents and photosensitive materials.
13. In the copying industry, it can be used as electrostatic wet copying, dry transfer, laser facsimile communication, electronic computer electrostatic recording and electrostatic plate making files.
14. In the pharmaceutical industry, it is used as an astringent, as an ointment or plaster.
15. In addition, zinc oxide is also used in matches, fireworks, smoke bombs, optics, photography, batteries, aerospace, ammonium nitrate, cigarette filters and so on.
Zinc Oxide Price
The price is influenced by many factors including the supply and demand in the market, industry trends, economic activity, market sentiment, and unexpected events.
If you are looking for the latest zinc oxide powder price, you can send us your inquiry for a quote. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Zinc Oxide Supplier
RBOSCHCO is a trusted global chemical material supplier&manufacturer with over 12-year-experience in providing super high-quality chemicals and nanomaterials. The company export to many countries including the USA, Canada, Europe, UAE, South Africa, Tanzania, Kenya, Egypt, Nigeria, Cameroon, Uganda, Turkey, Mexico, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Brazil, Chile, Dubai, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, Germany, France, Italy, Portugal, etc.
As a leading nanotechnology development manufacturer, RBOSCHCO dominates the market. Our professional work team provides perfect solutions to help improve the efficiency of various industries, create value, and easily cope with various challenges.
If you are looking for zinc oxide ZnO powder, please send an email. (email@example.com)
Trafigura, one of the world's largest metals traders, is to take a stake in a new company to supply car and battery makers in Europe with lithium from a refinery in the UK, the Financial Times reported. As part of the investment, Trafigura will seek raw material for Green Lithium, which plans to build a plant in the north of England capable of producing 50,000 tonnes a year and sell the finished zinc oxide, etc. If you are looking for high-quality materials, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
15+ years of experience
Over $50+ million in sales
14+ years of experience
Over $50+ million in sales
About Metal Alloy High Purity Tungsten Crucibles:Chemical composition:…
About Metal Alloy Vacuum Coating Tungsten Melting Pot Tungsten Crucibles:Chemical composition:…