What is the application of zinc stearate powder
If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
What does zinc stearate mean?
It is organic matter. The chemical formula C36H70O4Zn describes a white, insoluble powder. This rubber is used principally as a lubricant/release agent for phenolic resin, styrene and amine resins. Rubber can be softened and vulcanized as an active ingredient.
Zinc stearate molecular form ZN(C17H35COO22) has flammability. It also has a specific gravity of 1.095 and a spontaneous ignition point of 9000. Zinc Stearate is not soluble or soluble with water, alcohol and ether. It can also be soluble and dissolves in hot ethanol.
Zinc stearate powder characteristics
Zinc Stearate Color is a white powder that is insoluble when water is used. This product encounters acid degradation into stearic acids and their salts.
After heating, zinc stearate can be dissolved into an organic solvent. After it has cooled it turns into a gel substance. It is then decomposed by strong acids to form stearic acid, and the zinc salts. Zinc Stearate's lubricity, moisture absorption, and non-toxic properties are all good qualities. By taking advantage of the fact zinc stearate dissolves in benzene, and calcium-stearate in benzene, it is possible to separate them. Although zinc stearate can't be dissolve in polar solvents it is very soluble in aromatic compounds, and is easily soluble in chlorinated hydrocarbons if heated. They are most commonly used in plastics and rubber industries, where they can be used to release solvents or lubricants due to their excellent compatibility.
Zinc stearate powder can be used
1. Zinc Stearate exhibits good thermal stability and good light stability. It can be combined with calcium stearate or barium stearate to produce whole foam.
2. Zinc Stearate can be used to heat stabilizers, Lubricant; Grease and Accelerant as well as Thickener. Zinc stearate can be used, for example, as heat stabilizer in PVC resin.
3. For general industrial transparency products. Zinc stearate is used with calcium soap. It can also be used in conjunction with a calcium soap. Previously, it was used to create soft products. However, recent years have seen the use of hard transparent products like mineral water bottles and water pipes.
4. Zinc Stearate Powder lubricates well and can help with scaling precipitation. Combining it with barium cadmium soap makes soft products. It prevents initial coloration and prevents vulcanization polluting.
5. Zinc stearate may also be used to make styrene. This includes polystyrene as well as ABC, SAN resins, phenolic and other heat-curing materials. It can also be used for transparent products as lubricant or release agent.
Used in rubber industries as a lubricant, anti-stick agent and catalyst for rubber vulcanization. Used as polishing agent for textiles, paint, and enamel products. Chemical properties include white powder that is easily absorbs moisture. It also has fine powder and a pleasant smell.
6. Zinc stearate may also be used as a softening oil for rubber products.
7. PVC, rubber and other non-toxic materials can be made using zinc stearate. The synergistic effects of zinc stearate with calcium stearate & barium-stearate can improve the photothermal properties of PVC and other rubber products.
8. Zinc stearate has been used in rubber product touch agents, including PP, PS and EPS polymerization add-ons. It is also used for the production of pencil lead.
9. As a stabilizer, zinc stearate is used for Lubricant, Grease, Accelerant and Thickener. It's also used in the petrochemical industries polyethylene and polystyrene and polyvinylchloride. As master (grain), heat stabilizer, dispersant and lubricant.
Zinc Stearate Supplier
Technology Co. Ltd.
The, is an international supplier of quality chemical materials and a manufacturer. This company is a trusted supplier and manufacturer of high quality chemical materials and nanotechnology products with more than 12 years experience, such as Zinc, nitride and Zinc-sulfide powders, Zinc powdersulfide powders, and sulfide particles. You can contact us anytime to inquire about Zinc stearate. We offer high quality and affordable Zinc sulfide.