The roble had hit a record low after the West imposed sweeping sanctions on Russia for its aggression in Ukraine. Russia's president recently ordered exports of Russian gas to "unfriendly" countries to be settled in robles. The speaker of Russia's upper house of parliament said Moscow was prepared and could shift supplies to markets such as Asia if Europe refused to buy Russian energy.
European countries, which pay mostly in euros, say Russia has no right to reset contracts. The G7 rejected Russia's demand and urged companies not to agree to pay in robles, saying most contracts stipulated payment in euros or dollars. Wholesale gas prices in Europe have risen further recently on concerns about potential supply disruptions.
The Kremlin spokesman said, "According to the March 31 deadline set by Russia's president, we are developing all payment methods to get a simple, understandable, and feasible system for relevant European and international buyers,"
The markets and prices of more commodities like the concrete foaming agent would be affected because of the volatile international political situations.
What is Foam Cement?
Foam cement is a kind of new light insulation material containing a large number of closed pores. It is made by firstly fully foaming the concrete foaming agent with mechanical methods, then evenly mixing the foam with the cement slurry, conducting cast-in-place construction, or mold forming through the pumping system of the foaming machine. Finally, after natural maintenance, it is formed.
It belongs to a kind of bubble-shaped adiabatic material. The outstanding characteristic is that the closed foam holes inside the concrete can make concrete light and heat preservative and insulate.
Advantages of Foam Cement
1. Thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is 0.06-0.28W/(M.K), and the thermal resistance is about 10-20 times of ordinary concrete.
2. Lightweight: The dry volume density is 300-1600kg /M3, equivalent to about 1/5 ~ 1/8 of ordinary cement concrete,
3. It can reduce the overall load of the building.
4. Integrity: site casting construction, closely combined with the main project, no need to leave the boundary joint and ventilation pipe.
5. Low elastic shock absorption: The porosity of foamed cement makes it have a low elastic modulus, bringing the cement good absorption and dispersion.
6. Sound insulation: Foam cement contains a large number of independent bubbles, and is evenly distributed, realizing a sound absorption capacity of 0.09-0.19%,
7. It is 5 times ordinary concrete and has the function of effective sound insulation.
8. Compressive strength: The compressive strength is 0.6-25.0mpa.
9. Water resistance: Cast-in-place foam cement has small water absorption, relatively independent closed bubbles, and good integrity, so that it has a certain waterproof performance.
10. Durability: Same as the main engineering life.
11. Simple construction: Only need to use cement foaming machine can realize automatic operation, can achieve a vertical height of 200 meters distance
12. Off-delivery, the workload is 150-300m3 / working day.
13. Production processability: Foam cement can not only be produced into a variety of products in the factory, but also in on-site construction,
14. Directly cast into the roof, ground, and wall, and can be sawing, planing, nail, drilling, and other processing.
15. Environmental protection: The raw materials for foam cement are cement and foaming agent. The foaming agent is neutral without benzene, formaldehyde, and other harmful material.
16. Economical: low comprehensive cost.
Suppliers of Concrete Additives
TRUNNANO is a reliable foaming agents supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for high-quality CLC foaming agents, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
New Delhi: India is seeking to increase its purchases of crude oil from Brazil, the country's oil minister said recently after meeting his Brazilian counterpart.
India is the world's third-largest importer and consumer of crude oil. Brazil currently supplies only a fraction of India's crude oil imports.
India's state-owned companies Bharat Petroleum Corp and Oil and Natural Gas Corp have invested in oil and gas exploration in Brazil.
India, which imports about 84% of its crude oil needs, is reducing its import bill by increasing biofuel use, among other things.
India's state-owned fuel retailers are increasing ethanol storage capacity by 51 percent and the country plans to double the biofuel blend in petrol to 20 percent by 2025.
India and Brazil are currently cooperating on biofuels and ethanol.
The prices of many commodities like the concrete foaming agent are expected to increase in the future.
15+ years of experience
Over $50+ million in sales
14+ years of experience
Over $50+ million in sales
About Metal Alloy High Purity Tungsten Crucibles:Chemical composition:…
About Metal Alloy Vacuum Coating Tungsten Melting Pot Tungsten Crucibles:Chemical composition:…